Versico TPO & PVC Membranes
Versico is an industry leader whose single-ply roofing membrane are proven for exceptional value and long-term performance.
A successful roofing project isn’t just about the type of roofing materials you choose — it’s also about the quality of those materials. As a trusted building products manufacturer representative, RoofSource only works with the best. That’s why we partner with Versico Roofing Systems, a division of Carlisle Construction Materials to recommend their line of TPO and PVC membrane products.
Versico Roof Membranes
Over the past 25-plus years, Versico’s commitment to innovation, superior quality, and unmatched service has placed it among the top 3 manufacturers of single-ply roofing systems in the U.S.
Today, headquartered in Carlisle, PA, Versico is an industry leader in the production of TPO, PVC and EPDM membranes, as well as high-quality accompanying components like sealants, adhesives, flashings, and other accessories.
Continue reading to learn more about Versico TPO, PVC and KEE PVC membranes.
Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) membranes have become an industry standard for single-ply roofing systems in recent years. TPO roof systems are valued for their durability, energy efficiency, solar reflectance, and resistance to heat aging. They are also environmentally friendly and LEED-certifiable, and they are available in several colors. Versico’s TPO roofing systems have a thicker-than-average top ply over scrim with heat weldable seams for added weatherability. They can be installed by a variety of methods, including adhered systems, mechanical fasteners, and induction welding. Popular varieties of Versico’s Versiweld TPO membranes include:
- VersiWeld Reinforced TPO: This reinforced membrane combines EnergyStar and Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)-compliance with the OctaGuard XT weathering package for enhanced weatherability.
- VersiWeld QA TPO: A TPO membrane with a pre-applied adhesive that eliminates the need for applying bonding adhesives.
- VersiFleece TPO: Includes a non-woven polyester fleece backing for added puncture resistance and durability.
- VersiFleece FR TPO: Reinforced with a 10-ounce fire-resistant fleece.
- TPO/PVC APEEL: A protective film that guards your TPO or PVC membrane from damage during installation.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) roofing membranes have been a staple in the commercial roofing industry for decades. PVC is valued for its flexibility, reflectivity, puncture resistance, and its resistance to fire, grease, and chemical agents. These qualities make it a popular solution for rooftops of businesses like restaurants and factories. Versico’s VersiFlex PVC membranes include KEE (ketone ethylene ester) for added chemical resistance and optimal longevity. They can be installed by mechanical fastening, adhering, or induction welding. Popular varieties of Versico PVC membranes include:
- VersiFlex PVC: a robust “cool roof” membrane valued for its fire and chemical resistance and long-term performance.
- VersiFlex FRS PVC: the VersiFlex PVC membrane reinforced with a fiberglass scrim ideal for applications with wide temperature fluctuations.
- VersiFlex KEE HP PVC: contains a solid KEE high-performance plasticizer for enhanced weldability and thermal performance.
- VersiFleece PVC: the VersiFlex membrane with a non-woven polyester fleece backing for added puncture resistance and durability.
Why Partner with RoofSource?
RoofSource helps you streamline and simplify your selection of commercial roofing products by matching you with the best products for your needs and budget. We follow a simple process:
To learn more about Versico’s TPO and PVC roofing systems and find out how we can help you streamline your next roofing project, contact RoofSource today.
CONNECT WITH ROOFSOURCE: