RoofSource is a manufacturer representative company dedicated to supplying quality commercial roofing and building products for businesses across Nevada and the southwestern U.S. We work with architects, contractors, property managers, and owners to ensure that the right products are installed in the right way to meet each client’s unique needs and challenges. Read more about us here.
RoofSource Services In Nevada
More than just a roofing product representative company, RoofSource collaborates with our Nevada clients from start to finish, assessing their project needs, recommending the best roof system to match them, and staying involved throughout the process to make sure the job is done right. To that end, we offer a full range of services to help ensure your commercial roofing project meets the highest quality and safety standards.
- Roof assessments. Our team will conduct an in-person roof inspection to find out its condition. We’ll prepare a report that includes an unbiased assessment of what your roof does and does not need, whether you’re looking at minor repairs or a full roof replacement.
- Product selection. Many factors go into choosing the right roofing system, from building design to local building codes to climate challenges and more. We’ll help you choose the right products to match your building’s needs while holding up against Nevada’s unique weather challenges like excessive heat and windstorms.
- Contractor selection. We simplify the contractor bidding process by working with you to develop a uniform scope of work and specifications beforehand, then inviting only trusted contractors within your Nevada community to review the documents before bidding on your project. This ensures each bid covers the same scope of work so you can compare them more easily.
- Budget consideration. The range of products we represent covers a huge range of roofing styles and price points, enabling us to work with budgets of nearly every size. We’ll assess your budgetary needs, recommend the best products and services within that budget, and have honest conversations regarding what can and cannot be done within your budget constraints.
- On-site project presence. Because we are invested in the success of your roofing project, we maintain an on-site presence to make sure the products specified for the job are installed in compliance with manufacturer specifications and Nevada building codes. We show up at the beginning of the project to ensure it gets off on a good footing, then make periodic visits to monitor the progress.
Resources for Building Code Compliance in Nevada:
- UpCodes: provides the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry in Nevada with the tools necessary for managing building codes, clarifying requirements, and ensuring compliance. See: https://up.codes/codes/nevada
- The International Code Council (ICC): an international association for building safety professionals. The ICC Digital Codes provides collection codes by state. For Nevada state, click here.
- Top Considerations for the Thermal Performance of Commercial Roofing Systems in Nevada: The thermal performance of your commercial property has a significant impact on your total utility costs. A building’s envelope does more than protect against the exterior elements — it also controls the amount of energy that transfers in and out of your structure. As a result, good thermal heating and cooling can help lower energy demand by close to 35%. Read More
The thermal performance of your commercial property has a significant impact on your total utility costs. A building’s envelope does more than protect against the […]
COVID-19 profoundly impacted business dynamics, especially for commercial property owners. Hybrid office setups, changes to retail shopping methods, and supply chain issues within industrial centers […]
Commercial property owners and managers in Nevada face some unique challenges in the upkeep and maintenance of their roofing systems; choosing the right roof coatings […]
Our job is simple – to protect your building assets.
Whether your roofing project is in Henderson, Las Vegas, Reno, Paradise, Enterprise, Boulder City, or anywhere else in Nevada, RoofSource is your local Nevada roofing partner, here to ensure the job is done right. Contact us to learn more.
CONNECT WITH ROOFSOURCE: